Join Our Team
Seeking Adult and Pediatric EM Physicians BC/BE to join private ED team in busy, 200 bed community hospital in the South Bay, 5 minutes from the beach
Los Angeles’ South Bay is a premier beach community with world-class schools, food, surf, and a vibrant community. Our ED is nestled in a laid-back, diverse community in a hospital ranked as top 100 in the country five years running. As a team member you’ll have:
- 8-10 hour shifts, designed to allow for career longevity
- Highly competitive hourly rate, with well defined increases once you are full time for one year
- Independent contractor status
- 11 overlapping shifts throughout the day, 95 physician hours, MLP in triage & fast track
- 75,000+ visits with 21% admit rate; EMR is EPIC with Dragon Dictation
- Access to ESPMA.org for practice updates, group communication, etc. as well as deep discounts on CME
- Full call panel (pediatric surgery, ophtho, urology, neurosurgery, etc) ; Acute Stroke and STEMI receiving hospital; Paramedic Base station Pediatric EM-trained physician and Pediatric NP position also available, please contact us for full details
Work and live near the beach in Los Angeles! This is your opportunity to work at a Top 100 Magnet Hospital for Nursing Excellence and spend your days off at the beach which is 5 minutes away. We are committed to outstanding care for our patients. If you have excellent communication skills and easily assume responsibility, this may be an opportunity for you.
Split time between Triage and Fast Track Areas. Full and part time positions available.Independent Contractor status, paid malpractice, 8-10 hour shifts, flexible scheduling, NP DEA required.
Triage NP: Rapid patient assessment and placement of EMR orders,oversee low census Observation Unit. Minimum 1 year ED / Fast Track experience.
Fast Track NP: Independently functioning, high level position, efficiently care for multiple patients simultaneously,outstanding clinical skills/critical thinking necessary as well as procedural skills, Minimum 2 year experience as Fast Track/ED/Urgent Care.Previous ED RN experience valued.
- ER: 1 year